Standard Refrigeration is a leader in the design and manufacture of shell and tube heat exchangers and pressure vessels and has been in business since 1922. We have an opening for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. You will assist our network of sales representatives, our OEM and wholesaler customers in North America.
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k match, paid holidays and paid vacation. Kindly submit your resume by filling out the form below (no phone calls please).
- Learn about our product lines. Refrigeration or technical experience a plus
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Assist with refrigeration application questions
- Create sales materials for sales representatives and customer use
- Customer interface at trade shows or customer visits. Some travel required
- Quote equipment based on estimated costs
- Shipping-coordinate with the plant manager to organize customer shipments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with outside sales representatives, OEM and wholesaler customers
- Desire to learn
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- ERP experience (Epicor a plus)
- HVAC, Refrigeration or other technical skills/background a plus